Customer Development Specialist
Responsible for all customer related activities including sales (from lead generation through deal), developing existing customers, being primary point of contact on the customer side.
Creates and implements processes that increases product&service penetration through sales to current, former, and new advertiser customers.
- Own the customer relations and achieve business goals on the customer portfolio.
- Represent Bullseye Worldwide and work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to help drive company’s overall business.
- Be the primary point-of-contact for customers and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and meet advertiser requests.
- Create relationships with potential advertisers at all levels. (including Senior Executives and Marketing Managers).
- Present the right mix of Bullseye Worldwide Services according to prospects’ needs in order to achieve sales objectives.
- Hold frequent meetings with new prospects to present services tailored to prospects’ digital marketing needs.
- Creation of sales presentations, contracts, pricing, and proposal models.
- Work closely with Ad Operation Team in order to propose the right mix of services and ensure client is given quality services on time.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities.
- Report on weekly, monthly, quarterly performance, including measurement of team’s impact on revenue.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience in the digital marketing industry (similar areas: digital consulting, digital marketing, digital media planning, digital agency).
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and digital advertising product knowledge.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- For male candidates military service should be completed.
- Deep understanding and an extensive network of high-value contacts throughout the Turkish digital advertising ecosystem.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about digital advertising trends.
- Effective communication and relationship management.
- Detail-orientation, operational focus.
- Must have a strong desire to work for a fast paced rapidly growing company that is creating a new market successfully.
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven history of fostering a ‘Hunter’ mindset culture within the team.
- Ability to work in an open office environment.
What’s in it for me?
A Competitive Salary Package: Bullseye Worldwide offers a competitive salary package including a bonus plan.
Mobility and Company Vehicle: Opportunity to embark on business trips to help our clients and a company vehicle commonly used by Customer Development Team.
Experience: Distinctive experience thanks to global advertising campaigns which are currently on air.
Environment: Team spirit, dedication and innovation are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing Istanbul company and you will be in the centre of its progress.
Working at Bullseye Worldwide
Located at the heart of Istanbul City, Bullseye Worldwide provides an entertaining and self developing work environment to its people. We are first of its kind; believing that Digital Advertising is a unibody marketing channel and cannot be taken apart.
We’re progressive, we push the limits, and we have a great vibrant office where we love to come and work hard. Our focus on nurturing the best talent provides you with a rewarding career experience that is fun and engaging. Your experience working here is as important to us as our core business.
Our Mondays doesn’t suck.